Universal Plant Services
Headquartered in the Houston metropolitan area, Universal Plant Services has 14 full-service facilities spanning the U.S. Gulf Coast, West, and Midwest, making it one of the largest specialty service companies in North America. With our demonstrated commitment and capability to address client needs and requirements wherever their operations occur, UPS offers a world of equipment service capabilities.
For 30 years, Universal Plant Services (UPS) has been a comprehensive service provider for the energy industry, providing project management, installation, maintenance and repair services for rotating and fixed equipment for daily maintenance requirements, turnarounds, and capital projects.
Universal Plant Services located in Deer Park TX, is in search of a Administrative Assistant that will report to the Administrative Service Manager. This position is full time, offering a great benefit package along with 401k, paid holidays, vacation, sick time and flexible schedule.
Assist Administrative Service Manager with management of data resulting from:
- Internal Quality Flashes
- Sparta Errors Log
- AR Issues Log
- Assist with maintenance of monthly and quarterly KPI reports
- Execute administrative duties required by Administrative Service Manager
- Conduct internal audits and possibly field audits
- Work with Quality Department to maintain current Standard Operating Procedure
- Assist ASM with Special projects, coordination of training, etc.
- Create reports, spreadsheets, scanning, copies, etc.
- 3-5 years Administrative Assistant experience
- Experience with QA/QC preferred
- Experience with KPI reports
- Must possess advanced MS Excel skills
- Must have proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite as well as the ability to quickly learn new software
- Must possess intermediate or advanced SharePoint skills
- Must possess excellent time management skills
- Must have a positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills
- Keen ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multitask and remain focused under pressure
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong desire for continued growth and learning