Universal Plant Services, Inc.
Job Posting Form
Universal Plant Services is in search of Analyzer Technicians for upcoming work in Houston, TX and the Golden Triangle region. The duration of these positions is long term. 40 hrs/wk with overtime as required. We offer a very competitive salary, per diem, and complete benefits package.
ROLES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Responsible for routine maintenance and required PM tasks.
· Ability to troubleshoot and repair analyzers and sample systems.
· Will report directly to customer supervision.
· Self-motivated, organized, ability to communicate findings with all levels of management.
· Must be able to pass drug screen.
· Must be able to pass background check.
· Must have a valid TWIC card.
· Must have above average leadership abilities.
· Must have good communication skills.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
· Minimum of 5 years analytical experience.
· Must be able to troubleshoot and repair Gas Chromatographs (ex.Maxum II, Optichrom, ABB and Yokogawa).
· Must have prior CEMS experience (ex. ABB, Teledyne, Horiba, Servomex).
· Must have prior experience with O2/CO analysis in heater and boiler applications.
· Prefer experience with Sulfur analysis.
· Prefer experience with various physical property analyzers.