Website Universal Plant Services
Headquartered in the Houston metropolitan area, Universal Plant Services has 14 full-service facilities spanning the U.S. Gulf Coast, West, and Midwest, making it one of the largest specialty service companies in North America. With our demonstrated commitment and capability to address client needs and requirements wherever their operations occur, UPS offers a world of equipment service capabilities.
For over 30 years, Universal Plant Services (UPS) has been a comprehensive service provider for the energy industry, providing project management, installation, maintenance and repair services for rotating and fixed equipment for daily maintenance requirements, turnarounds, and capital projects.
UPS Industrial is searching for a Scheduler to work at our Corporate Office in Deer Park, Texas.
Job Duties Responsibilities
- Operate and maintain Level 1 and Level 2 corporate schedules
- Setup/build Level 1-3 schedule for Estimating and Field purposes
- Responsible for maintaining database and user assignments
- Create ad hoc reporting when required
- Must be able to pass drug screen.
- Must be able to pass background check.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must have transportation to and from job site.
- Must be able to establish and maintain good working relationships with other employees.
Qualifications and Experience
- This position requires a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Primavera.
- 5 years’ experience in the petro-chemical industry is preferred.
- 3 years’ experience as a planner/scheduler is preferred.