Headquartered in the Houston metropolitan area, Universal Plant Services has 14 full-service facilities spanning the U.S. Gulf Coast, West, and Midwest, making it one of the largest specialty service companies in North America. With our demonstrated commitment and capability to address client needs and requirements wherever their operations occur, UPS offers a world of equipment service capabilities.
For 30 years, Universal Plant Services (UPS) has been a comprehensive service provider for the energy industry, providing project management, installation, maintenance and repair services for rotating and fixed equipment for daily maintenance requirements, turnarounds, and capital projects.
NO SOLICITATION FROM AGENCIES. WE DO OUR OWN IN-HOUSE RECRUITING
Universal Plant Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or physical or mental disability.
Our company is looking for a field supervisor. If you are looking for an exciting place to work, please take a look at the list of qualifications below.
- Ensures staff adheres to rules of conduct, policies and procedures
- Supervises, mentors, and trains staff on day-to-day activities
- Assists in establishing performance standards, recommending, and implementing changes to procedures when necessary
- Assist customers in the parking office
- Responsible for running any reports related to daily revenue, credit cards, garage data or other reports requested by management
- Responsible for making copies of daily tickets for clients
- Assists with periodic training as needed
- Assists with creation of weekly garage schedule
- Resolves customer service issues or questions as needed
- Accept daily and debit payments and process credit cards
- Basic Safety Training courses
- First Aid / CPR Training, and Confined Space Rescue Certified preferred
- Must be energetic and work well with other
- Occupational Health and Safety degree or related field preferred
- Drug test and background check required
- The aptitude to work in both field and office environments for extended and or irregular periods of time
Job Type: Full-time