Gas Turbine P6 Planner-St. Croix
Headquartered in the Houston metropolitan area, Universal Plant Services has 14 full-service facilities spanning the U.S. Gulf Coast, West, and Midwest, making it one of the largest specialty service companies in North America. With our demonstrated commitment and capability to address client needs and requirements wherever their operations occur, UPS offers a world of equipment service capabilities.
For 30 years, Universal Plant Services (UPS) has been a comprehensive service provider for the energy industry, providing project management, installation, maintenance and repair services for Rotating and Fixed Equipment for daily Maintenance requirements, Turnarounds, and Capital Projects.
UPS Millwright Division is a contractor of the Local Millwright Union. Great Benefits offered through the Union!
The Industry’s Most Trusted Millwright Services Provider. UPS has built a reputation as one of the most trusted providers of Millwright services to refineries, chemical plants and power generation facilities. With vast experience and in-depth knowledge of rotating equipment installations, modifications and repairs, UPS Millwrights can meet your requirements with the precision and planning that your critical equipment demands. From day-to-day maintenance to emergency repairs UPS helps you maximize uptime, executing even complex assignments on time, on budget, on specification. UPS provides all types of Millwright services.
Searching for a Gas Turbine P6 Planner to travel down to St. Croix, US VI. Will provide leadership and support, the individual must be experienced in setting and writing up – turnaround best practices to evaluate and present workable solutions regarding repairs of highly critical rotating equipment in the Refining Industry specific to Gas Turbines (GE Frame 5, and 7 GE Models in particular).
- Use Company-approved computer scheduling system Primavera Project Planner.
- Develop and plan scope of work for onsite outages
- Assist Project Manager and Resources in development of task and resource loaded baseline schedules.
- Job steps, procedures and safety plans.
- Assist Project Manager and Technical Field Advisors in development of subcontractor schedules, cranes and rigging, outside vendors and internal plant resources.
- Provide Technical Field Advisor and Millwright Crew real time – on time in updating schedules.
- Perform time impact analysis for change orders and claims.
- Advise on-site field personnel in scheduling procedures and separate project schedules work closely with project manager in order to gather estimates from contractors.
- Understand and communicate field resourcing needs and work scope for each job, incorporating best practices in job plans.
- Prepare ‘as built’ schedules and secure position Works effectively with internal and external clients.
- May interface with members of end user, upper management and provide detailed information regarding projects and overall project status
- May be expected to work varying hours of overtime to accomplish various duties. All employees are expected to work rotating shifts, or on different locations to accommodate the business demands. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each of the essential duties and meet physical demands. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to meet these conditions.
- Must maintain professional competency and meet ever-changing requirements, safe worker with strong working knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental procedures including basic plus safety, site specific, drug and alcohol compliance meeting DISA standards.
- 5 years Rotating Equipment Maintenance Planning
- 5 years Primavera 6 Planning Software
- 5 years working on Gas Turbines GE Frame 5, and 7 GE Models