Website Universal Plant Services
Universal Plant Services (UPS) is a top-tier specialty service company headquartered in Houston, with 16 full-service facilities across the United States. With over 30 years of experience serving the energy industry, we are committed to exceeding client expectations by delivering world-class equipment service capabilities. We offer comprehensive project management, construction, installation, maintenance, and repair services for daily maintenance requirements, turnarounds, and capital projects. Our culture is deeply rooted in our dedication to excellence, and we take pride in being a trusted partner for our clients. Our goal is to continue delivering the highest levels of professionalism and quality, all while remaining at the forefront of the specialty service industry.
UPS Industrial is now accepting resumes for a Hiring Coordinator. Hiring Coordinators are an integral part our Personnel Resource office team in Deer Park. This person would be responsible for administrative duties in a high volume on-boarding setting to help the organization meet manpower requirements.
- Contact all assigned manpower
- Fill open positions requested by field supervision with existing qualified employees or prospects
- Data Entry for all training certifications, test scores, etc. for each employee processed
- Schedule all UPSIS and Client requirements for assigned manpower including but not limited to background checks, drug screening, safety council, respiratory assessment, and physicals.
- Complete Help Desk tickets
- Complete I-9 when applicable
- Send online application and Eskills when applicable
- Follow-up with field supervision on 3 Contact Attempts and Failed Eskills
- Maintains accurate data in Portal/Sparta throughout staffing life cycle
- Review/Complete Waiver Report
- Dispatch assigned craft personnel
- On Call Duties (encompasses all hiring coordinator duties for after hours and weekends)
- Scan credentials into ViewPoint/Sparta/Portal as applicable
- Maintain and build relationships with current employees and potential candidates
- Must be able to pass drug screen.
- Must be able to pass background check.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to accept instructions/delegation and perform in a fast paced, high pressure setting.
- Must be able to give instructions/delegation and follow-up to ensure work is performed as requested.
- Must be able to establish and maintain good working relationships with other employees.
- Must be willing to perform other duties as may be required by Operations Supervision, Field Supervision or Resources Supervision.
- Follow oral and written directions.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- This position requires 2 years industry experience
- Experience with Crane and Rigging is a plus.
Universal Plant Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or physical or mental disability.