Industrial Maintenance Mechanics
Website Universal Plant Services
Industrial Maintenance Mechanic
Universal Plant Services (UPS) is a top-tier specialty service company headquartered in Deer Park, TX, with 16 full-service facilities across the United States. With over 30 years of experience serving the energy industry, we are committed to exceeding client expectations by delivering world-class equipment service capabilities. We offer comprehensive project management, construction, installation, maintenance, and repair services for daily maintenance requirements, turnarounds, and capital projects. Our culture is deeply rooted in our dedication to excellence, and we take pride in being a trusted partner for our clients. Our goal is to continue delivering the highest levels of professionalism and quality while remaining at the forefront of the specialty service industry.
Universal Plant Services is in search of experienced Maintenance Mechanics to join our team. This is a long term opportunity with benefits in the Corpus Christi area. Ideal candidates should be able to read and interpret blueprints, schematics, or Engineered drawings to inspect, install, assemble, modify, dismantle, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair industrial equipment and facilities.
- Perform preventative maintenance and general repairs on all plant equipment and facilities.
- Diagnose, test, disassemble, inspect, repair, and re-assemble plant equipment or components.
- Receive and complete Work Orders by performing Preventive Maintenance and Lockout Tagout procedures according to safety protocols.
- Report abnormal conditions and safety hazards.
- Perform housekeeping and other routine tasks as directed.
- Ability to properly select and safely use tools, materials, and equipment to perform tasks.
- Must be able to pass drug screen and background check
- Must be able to pass a physical and PFT/FIT test.
- Must have transportation to and from job site.
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum 8-10 years Mechanical Maintenance experience in a Petrochemical facility
- Proficient with the safe usage of manlifts, forklifts, or other mobile equipment as needed.