Regional Tool Asset Coordinator
Website Universal Plant Services
Headquartered in the Houston metropolitan area, Universal Plant Services has 14 full-service facilities spanning the U.S. Gulf Coast, West, and Midwest, making it one of the largest specialty service companies in North America. With our demonstrated commitment and capability to address client needs and requirements wherever their operations occur, UPS offers a world of equipment service capabilities.
For 30 years, Universal Plant Services (UPS) has been a comprehensive service provider for the energy industry, providing project management, installation, maintenance and repair services for rotating and fixed equipment for daily maintenance requirements, turnarounds, and capital projects.
Universal Plant Services located in Deer Park, TX is in search of a Regional Tool Asset Coordinator that will report to the General Manager and will track all company owned and rented tools and equipment for the Eastern Region. This position is full time, offering a great benefit package along with 401k, paid holidays, vacation, sick time and flexible schedule.
- Work with procurement for all rental and purchase needs of all tools and equipment
- Responsible for Regional Fleet, at an operational level
- Maintain the database of all tools and equipment, including inspections and calibration certifications
- Ensure adequate inventories needed for Eastern Region projects
- Work with Area Resource Coordinators to successfully stock all projects
- Work with Area Resource Coordinators to keep a well-stocked “keep stock restock”
- Track usage of key assets
- 3-5 years asset tracking experience
- Experience with industrial contractor tooling and equipment
- Knowledge of millwright tooling preferred
- Keen ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Possess intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Must have proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite as well as the ability to quickly learn new software
- Must have a positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong desire for continued growth and learning