Website Universal Plant Services
Headquartered in the Houston metropolitan area, Universal Plant Services has 14 full-service facilities spanning the U.S. Gulf Coast, West, and Midwest, making it one of the largest specialty service companies in North America. With our demonstrated commitment and capability to address client needs and requirements wherever their operations occur, UPS offers a world of equipment service capabilities.
For over 30 years, Universal Plant Services (UPS) has been a comprehensive service provider for the energy industry, providing project management, installation, maintenance and repair services for rotating and fixed equipment for daily maintenance requirements, turnarounds, and capital projects.
UPS Industrial is now accepting resumes for a Compliance Administrator. This position is an integral part our Personnel Resource office team in Deer Park and would be responsible for administrative duties in a high volume on-boarding setting to help the organization meet manpower requirements.
- Run background checks through multiple screening entities
- Input background status into database
- Code Invoices
- Upload Medical Records/Input Information into database
- Manage drug screen Random Process
- Manage DISA Roster
- Manage drug screen follow up program
- Scan incoming termination forms and upload data into database
- Set up clinics
- Maintain contact with clinics to ensure Chain of Custody forms are in stock and up to date
- Must be able to pass drug screen.
- Must be able to pass background check.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to accept instructions/delegation and perform in a fast paced, high pressure setting.
- Must be able to use discretion and keep sensitive information confidential.
- Must be able to establish and maintain good working relationships with other employees.
- Must be willing to perform other duties as may be required by Operations Supervision, Field Supervision or Resources Supervision. Follow oral and written directions.
Qualifications and Experience
- This position requires a 1 year industry experience