Website Universal Plant Services
Headquartered in the Houston metropolitan area, Universal Plant Services has 14 full-service facilities spanning the U.S. Gulf Coast, West, and Midwest, making it one of the largest specialty service companies in North America. With our demonstrated commitment and capability to address client needs and requirements wherever their operations occur, UPS offers a world of equipment service capabilities.
For over 30 years, Universal Plant Services (UPS) has been a comprehensive service provider for the energy industry, providing project management, installation, maintenance and repair services for rotating and fixed equipment for daily maintenance requirements, turnarounds, and capital projects.
Universal Plant Services is in search of a Contract Analyst to work at our office in Deer Park, TX. This position is responsible for maintaining various reports (Project Performance Reports, Labor & Equipment Rate Reports, and Revenue Reports) to measure the company’s monetary performance. You must maintain knowledge of excel activities and hands-on training to perform assigned duties an accurate manner. This entails UPS Company specific job requests, document verifications, data entry and assisting other team members within the department as needed. This position is subject to responsibility changes when required.
- Able to work Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
- Validate data to conform with daily business practices and procedures
- Verifications of Templates for job setup in VISTA
- Document Control
- Data transfer/entry
- Familiarity with contract language and comprehension
- Serve as backup for other company groups or divisions.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years professional office experience.
- Proficient in MS Word and MS Excel.
- Data entry and 10-key
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact and work well with others
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Willingness to assist others as needed.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Databases, Outlook, Word, Excel, Viewpoint, SharePoint).
- Strong analytical, organizational, interpersonal, and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment