Universal Plant Services
Headquartered in the Houston metropolitan area, Universal Plant Services has 14 full-service facilities spanning the U.S. Gulf Coast, West, and Midwest, making it one of the largest specialty service companies in North America. With our demonstrated commitment and capability to address client needs and requirements wherever their operations occur, UPS offers a world of equipment service capabilities.
For 30 years, Universal Plant Services (UPS) has been a comprehensive service provider for the energy industry, providing project management, installation, maintenance and repair services for rotating and fixed equipment for daily maintenance requirements, turnarounds, and capital projects.
NO SOLICITATION FROM AGENCIES. WE DO OUR OWN IN-HOUSE RECRUITING
The Fleet Coordinator – Analytics will be responsible for the maintenance, compliance, and operation of UPS Telematics Fleet program and Driver motor vehicle reports. This person should possess excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as to be able to perform with a sense of logic and urgency.
- Ownership and daily monitoring of the company’s Telematics, fuel program and DMV monitoring programs.
- Generation and distribution of recurring reports pertaining to the above items.
- Provide recommendations of improvements to the immediate supervisor and/or team members to ensure compliance in accordance with the UPS Fleet Policy.
- Identify and facilitate training, as necessary ensuring completion of assigned training.
- Oversee process of vehicle modifications that include the installation, repair, and removal of telematic devices.
- Monitor and ensure fleet operation in compliance with DOT regulations.
- Organize and maintain accurate driver records and information on fleet equipment.
- Maintain, schedule and track fleet maintenance.
- Coordinates titles, registrations, insurance, and other related record keeping for fleet vehicles.
- Assist with fleet audits.
- Facilitates the investigation and reporting of accidents to Insurance companies.
- Some travel may be required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have a current driver’s license and meet the requirements of the fleet/vehicle policy.
- High School diploma.
- ASE Certification a plus, not required.
- 3-4 years relevant experience, preferably in a fleet operation setting.
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Excel is a must.
- Knowledge of fleet operations and procedures.
- Knowledge of OSHA safety regulations are a plus, but not required.
- Knowledge of DOT regulations are a plus, but not required.
- Highly organized with a close attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills .
- Must be able to demonstrate the capacity to be self-motivated, handling multiple projects with little to no supervision.
Job Type: Full-time