Office Administrator – Beaumont
Universal Plant Services, Inc.
Summary of Position
Universal Plant Services located in Beaumont, TX, is in search of an Office Administrator that will handle all administrative duties at the Beaumont Office location. This position is full time, offering a great benefit package along with 401k, paid holidays, vacation, sick time, and flexible schedule.
Essential Job Requirements:
- Administrative Support to the Operations Manager, Field Service Manager, Projects Managers, and Field Supervisors
- Manage and maintain meeting calendars.
- Coordinate and set up meetings.
- Collaborate with IT to ensure all office hardware and technology is up to date and in working order.
- Create and maintain Step-Up (Supervisor) job boxes.
- Set up new customers and vendors in Viewpoint System.
- Initiate jobs.
- SharePoint Job Folder Set up and maintenance.
- Process and distribute all job reports, as requested.
- Manage incoming purchase orders.
- Assist Accounts Receivable with research to resolve Client billing issues.
- Work with Job Owners to assist in the management of PO overages and request PO increases from Clients.
- Manage exception report.
- Assist with Vendor purchase orders, cut purchase orders when necessary.
- Provide final cost to customers upon request.
- Support collection efforts, as needed.
- Supporting Labor Coordinating/manpower efforts (setting safety classes, badging requests on client sites, etc.)
- Assist Foremen with field documentation if necessary
- Ensure that all field documentation is combined with the Field Accounting files for each job.
- Perform clerical duties as requested and assist team as needed.
- Log weekly Salaried employees’ days worked / time off and submit to payroll.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Some College and/or Training preferred.
- 3-5 years administrative experience.
- Rotating equipment experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, while multi-tasking and prioritizing duties.
- Must have proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite as well as the ability to quickly learn new software.
- Must have a positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong desire for continued growth and learning.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
- Use repetitive hand motions.
- Prolonged use of the computer.
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Viewpoint and SharePoint).
- Computer, telephone, copier, scanner, and printer.
The position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This position operates in an office environment.