Website Universal Plant Services
Universal Plant Services (UPS) is a top-tier specialty service company headquartered in Deer Park, TX, with 16 full-service facilities across the United States. With over 30 years of experience serving the energy industry, we are committed to exceeding client expectations by delivering world-class equipment service capabilities. We offer comprehensive project management, construction, installation, maintenance, and repair services for daily maintenance requirements, turnarounds, and capital projects. Our culture is deeply rooted in our dedication to excellence, and we take pride in being a trusted partner for our clients. Our goal is to continue delivering the highest levels of professionalism and quality, all while remaining at the forefront of the specialty service industry.
UPS Industrial is now accepting resumes for a Resources Manager. The Resources Manager will engage closely with our leadership to deliver a first-class onboarding experience for hiring managers and candidates. This role will lead onboarding strategies for US and International business needs.
- Must be able to pass drug screen.
- Must be able to pass background check.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to accept instructions/delegation and perform in a fast paced, high-pressure setting.
- Must be able to give instructions/delegation and follow-up to ensure work is performed as requested.
- Onboarding Status Reporting on daily, weekly, project-based standards on a variety of measurable data.
- Respond in a timely manner to Operations Supervision/Project Management questions and or requests.
- Foresee and report any potential with meeting onboarding hurdles and strategic solutions.
- Grant field access, activate and set up new projects in internal ATS (Applicant Tracking System). Assign requisitions to the appropriate hiring coordinator. Monitor status for when team assistance is required.
- Interviewing and hiring Resources Department staffing as needed
- ISNET World Administration
- Support Resources Department staff
- Assist Resources Director with essential operations functions.
- On Call Monitoring
- Must be able to establish and maintain good working relationships with other employees.
- Must be willing to perform other duties as may be required by Operations Supervision, Field Supervision or Resources Supervision. Follow oral and written directions.
Qualifications and Experience:
- This position requires 5 years’ industry experience.
- College degree preferred.
- 401K with Company percentage match
- Insurance benefits plans include health/dental/vision/life.
- Employee Assistance Program
Universal Plant Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or physical or mental disability.