Website Universal Plant Services
Headquartered in the Houston metropolitan area, Universal Plant Services has 16 full-service facilities spanning the U.S. Gulf Coast, West, and Midwest, making it one of the largest specialty service companies in North America. With our demonstrated commitment and capability to address client needs and requirements wherever their operations occur, UPS offers a world of equipment service capabilities.
For over 30 years, Universal Plant Services (UPS) has been a comprehensive service provider for the energy industry, providing project management, installation, maintenance and repair services for rotating and fixed equipment for daily maintenance requirements, turnarounds, and capital projects.
Universal Plant Services is in search of an in-house Timekeeper who is interested in joining our team. The ideal candidate will be local to Baton Rouge, LA and have previous experience performing Timekeeping duties in the Petrochemical industry. This position will be working out of our office and will not be expected to go onsite to a client’s property. This position does not offer per diem.
• Reconciling field timesheets to gate log.
• Entering Payroll and Billing data into timekeeping system.
• Running cost reports.
• Assists employees with tax forms, direct deposit, and other job site paperwork.
• Performing other general Field Accountant and Timekeeping duties.
• Minimum of 2 years experience as a Timekeeper.
• Must be able to pass drug screen and background check.
• Acute attention to detail.
• Strong time management and organizational skills.
• Great interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
• Ability to handle confidential information in a professional manner.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products and have the ability to learn other software used.
• Be a team player and assist coworkers as needed.
• Experience with Recruiting, Dispatching, and Procurement a plus.