Tool Asset Coordinator
Universal Plant Services, Inc.
Headquartered in the Houston metropolitan area, Universal Plant Services has 14 full-service facilities spanning the U.S. Gulf Coast, West, and Midwest, making it one of the largest specialty service companies in North America. With our demonstrated commitment and capability to address client needs and requirements wherever their operations occur, UPS offers a world of equipment service capabilities.
For 30 years, Universal Plant Services (UPS) has been a comprehensive service provider for the energy industry, providing project management, installation, maintenance and repair services for rotating and fixed equipment for daily maintenance requirements, turnarounds, and capital projects.
NO SOLICITATION FROM AGENCIES. WE DO OUR OWN IN-HOUSE RECRUITING
Universal Plant Services located in Freeport, TX, is in search of a Tool Asset Coordinator that will report to the Service Manager and will assist with tracking all company owned and rental tools and equipment for the Freeport office. This position is full time, offering a great benefit package along with 401k, paid holidays, vacation, and sick time.
- Responsible for area Fleet, at an operational level.
- Update and maintain the database of all tools and equipment, including inspections and calibration certifications.
- Responsible for tool and equipment inventory.
- Work with Service Manager to successfully supply all projects.
- Work with Service Manager to keep well maintained “keep stock” for restocking.
- Track usage of key assets.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1-3 years of asset tracking experience.
- Experience with industrial contractor tooling and equipment.
- Knowledge of millwright tooling preferred.
- Keen ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite as well as the ability to quickly learn new software.
- Must have a positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong desire for continued growth and learning.
- Must have computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite as week as the ability to quickly learn new software.