Website Universal Plant Services
Headquartered in the Houston metropolitan area, Universal Plant Services has 14 full-service facilities spanning the U.S. Gulf Coast, West, and Midwest, making it one of the largest specialty service companies in North America. With our demonstrated commitment and capability to address client needs and requirements wherever their operations occur, UPS offers a world of equipment service capabilities.
For over 30 years, Universal Plant Services (UPS) has been a comprehensive service provider for the energy industry, providing project management, installation, maintenance and repair services for rotating and fixed equipment for daily maintenance requirements, turnarounds, and capital projects.
UPS Industrial is in search of Warehouse Workers who are interested in joining our team. Ideal candidates should be local to the Deer Park area. Those who have previous warehouse experience are urged to apply. This position offers benefits including health care, 401k, and paid time off.
- Perform accurate tool inventories.
- Read and fulfill tool requests from various locations.
- Prepare tool and equipment orders for shipping.
- Receive, inspect, document, and store incoming shipments of tools and supplies.
- Inventory and restock tool trailers to prepare them for dispatch.
- Paint and engrave tools.
- Complete all pertinent paperwork associated with this position.
- Perform warehouse housekeeping duties.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be able to pass drug screen and physical.
- Must be able to pass background check.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
- Must be committed to safety and quality.
- Must have transportation to and from the jobsite.