Rotating Equipment Mechanic
Headquartered in the Houston metropolitan area, Universal Plant Services has 14 full-service facilities spanning the U.S. Gulf Coast, West, and Midwest, making it one of the largest specialty service companies in North America. With our demonstrated commitment and capability to address client needs and requirements wherever their operations occur, UPS offers a world of equipment service capabilities.
For 30 years, Universal Plant Services (UPS) has been a comprehensive service provider for the energy industry, providing project management, installation, maintenance and repair services for rotating and fixed equipment for daily maintenance requirements, turnarounds, and capital projects.
NO SOLICITATION FROM AGENCIES. WE DO OUR OWN IN-HOUSE RECRUITING
Universal Plant Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or physical or mental disability.
Universal Plant Service Center has IMMEDIATE openings for experienced Mechanics and Machinists for our Deer Park facility. Our primary business focus is in Rotating Equipment overhauls and repairs on Centrifugal and Reciprocating Compressors, Pumps and Turbines, specialty manufacturing, component fabrication, etc.
· Performing incoming inspections, overhauls and rebuilding of Centrifugal and Reciprocating compressors, Turbines, Pumps and their components
· Understanding & filling out data sheets is a must
· Reading & understanding work-scopes & Q.C. procedures are a must
· Work with close tolerances. (.0005″)
· Prior machine shop experience and balancing of rotating equipment helpful.
· Other duties as assigned
· 2 to 5 years of machine shop experience
· GED, Trade School, or High School Diploma
Job Type: Full-time