Hiring Center Manager
Website Universal Plant Services
Hiring Center Manager
Headquartered in the Houston metropolitan area, Universal Plant Services has 14 full-service facilities spanning the U.S. Gulf Coast, West, and Midwest, making it one of the largest specialty service companies in North America. With our demonstrated commitment and capability to address client needs and requirements wherever their operations occur, UPS offers a world of equipment service capabilities.
For over 30 years, Universal Plant Services (UPS) has been a comprehensive service provider for the energy industry, providing project management, installation, maintenance and repair services for rotating and fixed equipment for daily maintenance requirements, turnarounds, and capital projects.
Universal Plant Services is in search of a Hiring Center Manager to work at our office in Deer Park, TX. This position is responsible for assisting with all aspects of onboarding, reporting, troubleshooting, supervision, and operational function of the Resources Department.
- Must be able to pass drug screen.
- Must be able to pass background check.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to accept instructions/delegation and perform in a fast paced, high pressure setting.
- Must be able to give instructions/delegation and follow-up to ensure work is performed as requested.
- Reporting on daily, weekly, project based standards on a variety of measurable data.
- Respond in a timely manner to Operations Supervision questions/requests.
- Grant field access, activate and set up new projects in Portal.
- On Call Lead Duties
- ISNET World Administration
- Support hiring group as needed.
- Assist Resources Director with essential operations functions.
- Must be able to establish and maintain good working relationships with other employees.
- Must be willing to perform other duties as may be required by Operations Supervision, Field Supervision or Resources Supervision. Follow oral and written directions.
Qualifications and Experience
- This position requires a 5 years industry experience
- College degree preferred
- Experience with high volume industrial craft onboarding is helpful